Monday, August 01, 2005

"Hey, Hey, Hey... It's A New Day!!!"

-- August 1st, 2005 --

It's the first of the month... wake up, wake up, wake up! How is everything going for everyone? As we are half-way through the third quarter of the year, I take this time out to congratulate any and everyone for any and everything that they have accomplished as-to-date.

Moving on... it's a brand new day! Having a new outlook on life is a beautiful thing, isn't it? I love my wife-to-be more and more with each passing nanosecond. She is the one for me. Besides being enamored with the future Mrs. Clark -- what else is new with your boy?

I know it's old news now but -- you know the reign is over. Hey, Big Tigger isn't doing such a bad job. Julissa... hmm.. what can I say about Julissa -- she is okay. She's easing into her role right now.

I just began my stint as Junior Writer at SOHH.com. SOHH... [heh, heh] I am blessed. I am so blessed to have people in my life who are looking out for me and want me to be successful. The woman in my corner is a strong, faithful, beautiful woman. We have our issues, our fights -- as anyone would do... but she is there. Fighting in my corner. An attribute that I respect. Today is a new day dawning and while I have your attention -- I would like to say to my reading audience that G-Money the Diva is the one for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

August 5, 2005 at 10:41 AM

 
Blogger kiesha said...

Congrats on becoming junior writer. LOL @ "G-Money"

August 8, 2005 at 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Congrads dear Clarky Boy. I'm proud of ya!!! Keep up the good work. Congrads on the new gig and love life. *smile*

August 8, 2005 at 3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home