Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"No Title..."

-- July 12th, 2005 --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know, I know... my posts are becoming far and fewer in-between. There are no excuses -- it's an annoyance when folks aren't coming to check out your spot. Those who have remained loyal, thank you for your comments and criticisms.

Hood Grown Magazine - July/August issue drops soon near you! Allhiphop.com should be running my piece as soon as it is completed. For those who subscribe to HHN (Hip-Hop Newsletter) -- my column runs there monthly as well as interviews with SunNY and Buckshot. I have one more piece that I'm working on, but I'm going to try and keep that in the bag. Hopefully, the one that I want to have it will take it and do it justice. But for now...

...with pre-trial coming up soon, the actual trial to follow soon afterwards -- Summer III classes, Fall semester is also rapidly approaching. Enjoying my relationship, working my ass off. One of my nephew's has a birthday coming up -- I'm pressed for time. So, I'm not shutting down -- I'm hopefully going to be in the progress of moving the site soon. But for now, I'm going to take a brief hiatus. Keep up the good work out there! Be Blessed & Stay Righteous.

K-Star The Great...

9 Comments:

Blogger Sweet H.S.D. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 13, 2005 at 4:57 AM

 
Blogger Sweet H.S.D. said...

aww nawww!!! hate to see that you are taking a hiatus. I really enjoy your site and visit often to see if you posted anything new (just don't always post comments...my bad). Take care and I'll look at for ya to return to the web.

July 13, 2005 at 4:58 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Take care Star'ra...lol.

In the meantime, I guess I'll catch up with ya. *smile*

July 13, 2005 at 9:45 PM

 
Blogger kiesha said...

Come back soon so that I can continue lurking at your spot!

July 14, 2005 at 7:19 AM

 
Blogger K-Star said...

Wow, this is the most comments I've had in a while. :) Keep it up. Maybe comments will bring me back like handclaps brought Tinkerbell back in Peter Pan.

July 15, 2005 at 3:26 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

OH. That's how it always is Star...you didn't know? LOL.

People continously lurk at your blog and never comment, then as soon as you say you're leaving...that's when they wanna come from beyond the shadows and THEN comment. I thought you were hip to game already? I'm psychic. I know. LOL.

July 16, 2005 at 4:09 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Saying you're leaving is the best way to spot the lurkers...lol. I should do it myself...lol

July 16, 2005 at 4:10 PM

 
Blogger kiesha said...

I am a lurker in the worst way! I rarely comment on blogs. Maybe I should do it more often so my people won't go on hiatus LOL.

July 18, 2005 at 7:12 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Naw it's cool Kiesha. You can lurk, cuz you're the homie! LOL.

=)

July 19, 2005 at 4:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home