Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"Grad School, Baby!!!!"

-- May 3rd, 2005 --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the eve of the 35th Anniversary of the shooting at Kent State University, it is a blessing and privilege to know that my Lady Love has been accepted for Grad School!!!!

YAY!!!

Now for those who don't know -- this is a big thing. Without going into the specifics, let me just say to my Lady Love that I am proud of you. You have accomplished so many things and I am glad that the trend is continuing. I know the Fam is proud as well, I can hear your mom jumping up and down yelling from the window to the wall!

Short and sweet, just like you are, Ma. I love you. Continue to strive for your dreams and I'll be right beside you being your biggest supporter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home